Vodafone Ghana Data Bundles
Data Bundles Terms and Conditions
With so many options to choose from you can never go wrong with Vodafone. Simply dial *700# to buy offer. The Future is exciting, Ready?
|Data Offers||Code||Price (GHs)||Allocation||Validity|
|No Expiry Offers||*700#||0.50||26MB + 26MB (12am – 4am)||No Expiry|
|*700#||1.00||62MB + 62MB (12am – 4am)||No Expiry|
|*700#||2.00||155MB + 155MB (12am – 4am)||No Expiry|
|*700#||5.00||621MB + 621MB (12am – 4am)||No Expiry|
|Hourly Offers||*700#||1.08||518MB||1 Hour|
|Night Offers||*700#||2.15||2.07GB||12am – 4am|
|*700#||5.40||7.7GB||12am – 4am|
|Daily Offers||*700#||3.25||569MB||24 Hours|
|Weekly offers||*700#||10.00||1.55GB + 1.55GB (12am – 4am)|
2 Moorch offer
|Monthly Offers||*700#||20.00||4.14GB + 4.14GB (12am – 4am)|
2 Moorch offer
|*700#||50.00||10.35GB + 10.35GB (12am – 4am)|
2 Moorch offer
|Jumbo Offers||*700#||200.00||40GB||30 Days|
General Data Terms and Conditions
- These offers are available to all consumer mobile prepaid subscribers.
- There are 2 channels through which you can subscribe to these bundles.
- USSD (*700# )
- My Vodafone App
- Data offers can be combined with other primary and secondary bundles.
- Customers may choose to buy either one-time or automatic renewal options for data bundles. This does not however apply to Hourly and Night King bundles as they are only one-time bundles.
- Upon the exhaustion of the allocation of this offer, customer will be charged from their next priority bundle.
- Upon the exhaustion of all data allocations, the customer’s data access will be blocked unless they have allowed PAYG browsing. PAYG browsing can be allowed or stopped via the shortcode *700*7#
- Upon bundle expiry, customers get 3 days and 7 days grace period for weekly and monthly bundles respectively. During the grace period, customers will have access to consume from their unused bundle allocation. Once the grace period expires, customers will lose all allocations and will move to suspend period 1, 3 or 7 days depending on whether customer is on a daily, weekly and monthly bundle respectively. While customers are on suspend period, their bundle will automatically be renewed once they have enough airtime balance to cover the price of the bundle.
- Where a customer has allowed PAYG browsing, the Pay As You Go (PAYG) rates that apply is 11.5p per minute for local voice calls (Vodafone and other local networks) and 11.5p per MB for data.
- Subscribers on this offer can check their balance using any of the short codes below.
- *124#: this shows primary balance together with bundle allocations.
- *126#: this only shows balance on bundle allocations.
- For bundles that come with double bonus allocation, the bonus allocation can only be used between 12am and 4am of each day so long as the bundle is within validity.
- The main data allocation of the data bundles will rollover during multiple purchases and auto-renewal but the bonus allocations will not rollover.
Vodafone Ghana Data Bundles Further Terms for No Expiry Bundles
- Bundles with validity will take priority over No Expiry bundles during charging.
- For customers who purchase the No expiry bundles multiple times, the allocations of the offers will rollover.
Further Terms for Daily Bundles
- Daily bundles take priority over weekly and monthly bundles during charging.
- For customers who choose automatic renewal options, their bundles will move into ‘suspend’ state for 24 hours once their bundle has expired. During the ‘suspend’ period, the bundle will automatically be renewed once the customer recharges with enough balance to cover the price of the bundle.
Further Terms for Weekly Bundles
- Hourly and Daily bundles take priority over weekly bundles during charging.
- Weekly bundles take priority over monthly bundles.
- For customers who choose automatic renewal options, their bundles will move into ‘suspend’ state for 3 days once their bundle has expired. During the ‘suspend’ period, the bundle will automatically be renewed once the customer recharges with enough balance to cover the price of the bundle.
Further Terms for Monthly and Jumbo Bundles
- Hourly, Daily and Weekly bundles take priority over Monthly and Jumbo bundles during charging.
- For customers who choose automatic renewal options, their bundles will move into ‘suspend’ state for 7 days once their bundle has expired. During the ‘suspend’ period, the bundle will automatically be renewed once the customer recharges with enough balance to cover the price of the bundle.
Further Terms for Hourly and Night King Bundles
- Hourly bundles take priority over daily, weekly and monthly bundles during charging.
- Hourly bundles are on-time bundles and do not automatically renew
- Night King Offers may be purchased at any time during the day.
- Night king bundle allocation can only become available for use between midnight (00:00:00GMT) and 4am (04:00:00 GMT).
- All Night King Offers, regardless of the time of day they were purchased or used, will expire at 4am.
- Night King Offers are allowed to co-exist with other *700# bundles, as well as integrated bundles like Vodafone X and Red.
- A customer can only hold one Night King Offer at a time.
- Night King offers cannot be rolled over upon multiple purchases. The new offer will replace the old one.
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing the Product. By subscribing to the usage of this Product, the Subscriber shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All Subscribers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, which can be found on our website (https://vodafone.com.gh).