University of London LL.M Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020/2021,The University of London for the 2020/2021 academic session, is offering about 18 LLM Scholarship for students of Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia.
Who is qualified? University of London LL.M Scholarships for Ghanaian Students.
Here is all you must possess in order to grab this scholarship.
- You must be registered and studying in one of the following countries: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia.
- You must have completed 12 modules and failed none.
- Out of those 12 modules you must have successfully completed at least 5 modules (with no failed attempts) within 13 months of your effective registration date.
- For example, if your registration date is 1 May 2017, you must have completed 5 modules by the end of the May 2018 exam session – either in a single session or spread over two sessions.
Scholarships are granted to those with the best average score across five modules. It must be 60% or above.
Number of Awards: 18
Value of Award: These scholarships are worth the value of four modules (a quarter of the LLM degree).
Here is how to apply
How to Apply:
- They notify winners by email once the results of the final qualifying exam session have been released.
- To access the scholarship, you inform the Postgraduate Laws Office when you wish to register for your final four modules. They will issue a fee credit note for those modules. (This is neither a retrospective award, nor a refund of past modules.)
- You will still need to cover any fees that are not paid directly to the University, such as examination centre fees.
click Here to Apply
University of London LL.M Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2020/2021