Here are the possible ways to transfer GBWhatsapp messages to normal Whatsapp
Option 1: Transfer GBWhatsApp Data To WhatsApp With One Click
This first option is the simplest to take if you don’t want to go through the hassle of transferring your data from GB to WhatsApp. We are going to use the assistance of MobileTrans – WhatsApp transfer. It provides a one-click solution to backup your data to the computer and restore it as well.
In this way, you can therefore maintain a dedicated backup of your GBWhatsApp data and restore it to your WhatsApp. Below are the steps to follow to transfer GBWhatsApp data to your phone easily.
- To begin, just connect your phone to your computer and launch the MobileTrans app.
- Once your device gets detected by the software, just click on the Backup WhatsApp messages section and confirm your choice to Backup the GBWhatsApp data on the computer.
- Simply wait for a while as MobileTrans would maintain a dedicated backup of your GBWhatsApp data and would store it on the location.
- Immediately the backup is completed, the app will prompt you
Option 2: Transfer GBWhatsApp Data To WhatsApp Manually
- Open GBWhatsApp and navigate to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. At this moment, you can take a backup of your GBWhatsApp chats on your storage.
- Once the backup has been completed, just go to the Play Store and download the official WhatsApp on your device.
- Open any file manager on your phone and locate your storage.
- Navigate to GBWhatsApp > Database and view a list of the available backup files. Just select the most recent completed backup file and rename it to “msgstore.db” by clearing the date from the filename.
- After this, copy the “msgstore.db” file and go to the WhatsApp > Database folder to paste the file.
- That’s all! once the file completes moving, you can now launch WhatsApp on your phone and enter the same number you were using with the GBWhatsApp. WhatsApp would detect an existing backup, simply press “restore”.