Kintampo College of Health 2020/2021 Programmes, the following are all the list of courses and programmes offered at Kintampo College of Health.
Kintampo College of Health 2020 Programmes?
Here is all you need
- KINTAMPO COLLEGE OF HEALTH BACHELORS PROGRAMME
- 1.CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY (POST MA)
- 2.DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY (POST MA)
KINTAMPO COLLEGE OF HEALTH – ADVANCED DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- KINTAMPO COLLEGE OF HEALTH – DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- 1.COMMUNITY MEDICINE & HEALTH – DIRECT( REQUIREMENT PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY)
- 2.TECHNICAL OFFICER (COMMUNITY HEALTH – NUTRITION OPTION)
- 3.TECHNICAL OFFICER (COMMUNITY HEALTH – DISEASE CONTROL & SURVEILLANCE OPTION)
- 4.TECHNICAL OFFICER (HEALTH INFORMATION OPTION)
- 5.TECHNICAL OFFICER (MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY OPTION) ( REQUIREMENT PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY)
- 6.TECHNICAL OFFICER (DENTAL SURGERY OPTION)
- 7.TECHNICAL OFFICER (HEALTH PROMOTION & SOCIAL MARKETING)
- 8.COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH (POST BASIC)
Kintampo College of Health Admission Forms 2020/2021
Below we outline the admission application details to any of the school above with all necessary information needed to affect your application successfully.
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
- NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at Nursing Training Colleges Portal: https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
- Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number
Kintampo College of Health Admission Form 2020/2021, Application, Requirements & Guidelines – The Kintampo College of Health has released the Admission Forms for the various programme for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The Kintampo College of Health invites applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Kintampo College of Health 2020/2021 Admission Forms; Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from February 2020.
Visit Here for more