Health workers in Ghana to Receive 3 month 50% increment in basic salary.
Members of the Ghanaian health service are playing significant roles in the Global pandemic. As front liners, they continue to serve the nation in various ways whiles some parts of the country is locked down.
President of the republic of Ghana in his Covid-19 adress to the nation on 5 April 2020 sighted that, Health workers in the country will receive 50% increment on their basic salary.
Covid-19:Health workers in Ghana to Receive 3 month 50% increment in basic salary
The increament will cover the months of March April,and may.
In his address, he urged the General public to abide with the general guidelines to avoid the spread of the new coronavirus.
He also urged the public to seek the intervention of God as we are in the Season of the passionate death of Jesus Christ for humanity.
Health workers in Ghana to Receive 3 month 50% increment in basic salary
Cases of the novel coronavirus in Ghana
Total Coronavirus Cases in Ghana
April 5 (GMT)
April 3 (GMT)
April 2 (GMT)
April 1 (GMT)
March 31 (GMT)
March 29 (GMT)
March 28 (GMT)
Short information from Ghspeaks
There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- DoWash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Don’tTouch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean