Here is another opportunity for you to receive grants that will help you to fund your education without. we strive hard to provide you with only the best education funds. share your corrections, suggestions with us at the comment below.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) was established in 1913 and has over 500 member institutions in over 50 countries across the Commonwealth. It is the world’s oldest international network of universities and its mission is to promote and support excellence in higher education for the benefit of individuals and societies throughout the commonwealth and beyond. While it is the oldest university network, it represents the future – it has a combined population of 3 billion, mainly under the age of 30, in Commonwealth countries.
Drawing on the collective experience and expertise, the ACU seeks to address issues in international higher education through a range of projects, networks, and events. The ACU administers scholarships, provides academic research and leadership on issues in the sector, and promotes inter-university cooperation and the sharing of good practice, helping universities serve their communities
ACU Gender Grants are awarded annually to member universities to support initiatives that will boost gender equity and equality on campus. The grants can be used for a diverse range of projects, workshops, and events in areas such as:
- Supporting women in leadership
- Raising awareness of sexual harassment and developing anti-sexual harassment initiatives
- Supporting women in science and research
- Creating effective institutional policies
- Mainstreaming gender equity into the curriculum
- Grants of up to GBP 1000 are available for staff at ACU member universities to help meet the costs of organising projects that promote gender equity and equality.
- Grantees are required to submit a short interim report halfway through their project and a comprehensive final report within one month after completing their project.
How to apply for Association of Commonwealth Universities Grant
You will need to supply an outline of the project and an action plan, including details of what it involves and how it will address gender equity and equality at your university. The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
Applications open on 20 August 2020 and close at 11.59 pm BST on 20 September 2020. Application Deadline: 11.59 pm BST on 20 September 2020. For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Gender Grants 2020.
Follow us on all social media platform and subscribe to our newsletter and and share this information with your friends and family members.