Apply for 2020/2021 MTN Foundation Scholarship now
The link to apply is at the buttom of the page! Read rules first
Here is all you need!
1. Who is really eligible for MTN scholarship 2020?
2. Which course of study do they need?
3. What are the Registration requirements?
4. When is the application deadline for 2020?
5. What is MTN Scholarship aptitude test date for 2020?
2020/2021 MTN Foundation Scholarship ?
Brief consideration about MTN Foundation Scholarship
It is obvious that a maximum of 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance and stipends. The scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees as long as they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) while new applications, when advertised, are welcome from full time students in their second year of study.
Requirement and Eligibility for MTN Foundation Scholarship Application 2020/2021
Student must be at 200Level as at the time of application.
Applicants must be a full time student
Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum CGPA score of 3.5 or its equivalent.
Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
Direct entry level students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a public University
Course of study needed for application
Only students from the following field/ area of studies are eligible for this application:
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Industrial Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Engineering Physics
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering • Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Animal Production and Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Science
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering and more.
1. Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
2. All applicants will be shortlisted after the verification of all details submitted inviting candidates for an assessment test. They will be required to go to their various venue with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the documents listed below:
Valid Student ID card
Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study.
Admission letter for the HND programmes (Only for Polytechnic students).
Deadline for the application
Application normally begins September and ends on October, so be updated. Check back and use the comment box below if you have any problem one of our admin will attend to you.
MTN Scholarship aptitude test date
This will be announced after the application and qualified applicants shorted. Please we will update you concerning this, check back.